Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sock Monkey & A Photographer in the Making!

I play photographer every now and again.  Anytime I want to try something new or brush up on some skills Ryan ends up being my “model.”  Tonight he agreed to do this for me but only if his photo shoot could involve Sock Monkey….so…What the Heck!

2-29-01 (1 of 1)2-29-02 (1 of 1)   2-29-04 (1 of 1)2-29-03 (1 of 1)

2-29-05 (1 of 1)   2-29-06 (1 of 1)2-29-07 (1 of 1)2-29-09 (1 of 1)2-29-10 (1 of 1)  2-29-18 (1 of 1)2-29-26 (1 of 1)  2-29-23 (1 of 1)2-29-24 (1 of 1)2-29-19 (1 of 1)2-29-29 (1 of 1)2-29-27 (1 of 1)2-29-11 (1 of 1)2-29-28 (1 of 1)

Ryan was very excited that I let him pose with Sock Monkey.  He asked if he could take some pictures too…
All of the following shots are posed by Ryan AND photographed by Ryan!!!
I think we have a photographer in the making!
2-29-12 (1 of 1)2-29-13 (1 of 1)2-29-14 (1 of 1)2-29-15 (1 of 1)2-29-16 (1 of 1)2-29-17 (1 of 1)2-29-20 (1 of 1)2-29-21 (1 of 1)2-29-22 (1 of 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment