Happy New Year!
While I know that technically December 31st was not “officially” 2015, I feel that New Year’s Eve is the “true” beginning of the year. So…our New Year’s Eve post will be the official start of our 2015 blog posts!
Ryan was once again ready and wanting to stay up to ring in the new year…this year however, none us made it to midnight (can you see Mike and I grinning ear to ear right now).
Ryan put in a good effort and made it to about 11:00 but then Mike and I conned him into watching a movie with us in our bed so there really was no hope for him at that point.
We had a quiet afternoon at the house – Ryan played video games just about the entire day (on his new 3DS of course…I think he is already starting to wear out the buttons). Of course we did New Year’s Eve Bowling (this is Ryan’s favorite thing about New Year’s). Once we returned home for the night we did probably what any family would do. We made a tornado in a bottle! Oh…not what you had in mind…well don’t worry…we played a board game, made a puzzle, and watched movies too.
We hope all of our family and friends have a very happy and healthy 2015!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment