Saturday, May 5, 2012

Swan Boats

My birthday celebration finally ended on Monday!
Mike and I took Ryan into Boston for the day. 
We took the train into the city, walked around, and took a ride on the Swan Boats!
I also did something that I don’t normally do….I handed the camera over to Mike! – Well for the photos that I’m in anyway

Ryan was very excited to ride the train into Boston from Lowell
'12April30_01'12April30_02'12April30_03

After arriving at North Station we headed to Quincy Market area by foot to get some lunch
'12April30_04'12April30_05

We made our way over Boston Common where we took a little play break at Frog Pond
'12April30_06  '12April30_07'12April30_08'12April30_09   '12April30_10'12April30_11'12April30_12'12April30_13   '12April30_15

On our way over the Public Garden we Made Way for Ducklings!
Then we admired Duck Island and enjoyed our ride on the Swan Boat!
'12April30_16'12April30_18'12April30_19'12April30_20

'12April30_21'12April30_22'12April30_25'12April30_26'12April30_27'12April30_28'12April30_29   '12April30_30

When the ride was over we just enjoyed the park for a little bit and took in sites of Boston.
'12April30_31'12April30_32'12April30_33'12April30_34'12April30_35'12April30_36'12April30_37'12April30_38'12April30_39'12April30_40'12April30_42'12April30_43'12April30_44

We took the subway back to North Station.  We had a little bit of time to kill so Ryan picked some “flowers” and had a snack before catching the train back Lowell.
'12April30_45'12April30_46
Bruins Pride!

'12April30_47'12April30_48'12April30_49'12April30_50'12April30_51'12April30_52'12April30_53'12April30_54

No comments:

Post a Comment