Sunday, December 4, 2011

Just Another Saturday

I had to go on a road trip with Kelly and Mom to Connecticut.  Michelle and Michael and expecting another little girl!  We went down for a little baby shower and had a great time with Michelle and got to spend a little bit time with Emma before we had to head back up to NH.

December3_01
December3_02December3_03December3_04December3_05December3_06December3_08December3_09December3_10

While I was away Mike and Ryan had a big job to do.  They had to make  new ramp for the shed and assemble the small Christmas Tree.  I left the little camera with Mike for the day so this is all you get:

December3_71December3_72

When I arrived home I was very hungry.  Ryan must have really missed me today because he came up with the idea all by himself to make me the BEST dinner I’ve have ever had!
Peanut butter and Banana Sandwich with Chocolate Milk!

December3_11December3_13December3_14December3_15December3_16December3_17December3_18December3_19December3_20December3_21December3_22December3_23December3_24December3_25December3_26December3_27December3_28December3_29December3_30December3_31December3_32December3_33December3_34December3_35

Yup…Just Another Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment