Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Get Better Milk & A New Invention!!

We knew we wouldn't be able to dodge the "dreaded summer cold" too much longer....summer is almost over. Ryan has been a little under the weather the past few days. Don't worry too much...it's not slowing him down!

We all know that kids say the darnedest things! Tonight I gave Ryan the choice of plain milk or water to drink with his dinner. The conversation went a little something like this.....

Me: "Ryan..plain milk or water?"
Ryan: "Strawberry"
Me: "Plain milk or water?"
Ryan: "mom you never say strawberry!"
Me: "Plain milk or water?....Last chance to answer."
Ryan: "Plain milk."
***So I made Strawberry milk***
Ryan: "Mom, is this strawberry milk? Cause it tastes like strawberry."
Me: "It's strawberry and Make Your Cold Get Better Milk"
Ryan: "WOW...did you get that at the grocery store?"
Me: "No. I made it."
Ryan: "Did you put orange juice in it?"
Me: "Why would I put orange juice in it?"
Ryan: "Well because orange juice makes you getter better. It has vit-mins."
Me: "I can't tell you what is in it because only moms can make this special milk."
Ryan: "I'll just look in your recipe box for it so Dad can make it tomorrow."


A New Invention!!!

The milk must be working because right after dinner Ryan got busy making a new invention!

No comments:

Post a Comment